Compression Pull Posts
The Compression Posts
Why do we call them compression posts?
For clearance reasons or if any transom does not have the integrity required to use as a pull point, we have created compression posts. These posts take the horizontal sheer force of the davit and transfer it to the compression on the aft edge of the swim step, then return back to the hull near the engine stringers. The area of the hull return is often the strongest part of the vessel. Compression posts can be built to different specifications, either size or capacity, but all work on the same principle. With a successful install, these posts have proven to be a viable long-term option for many powerboats.
- Custom built to match each swim step.
- Creates the ability to walk around the
- All marine grade aluminum construction.
- Linear Polyurethane finish (painted to match vessel and davit).
- Also available in stainless steel construction for use with RS-.4/.5 Transomforks.
Call us now to learn more